Up for auction are approximately 10 gross Superior glass hotfix rhinestones.
These are EXCELLENT QUALITY looking rhinestone at a cheap price. Not Swarovski rhinestone but the Quality of these stones will not disappoint! The rhinestones are packaged by weight so the package might vary a little on the plus or minus side by a few stones. We always throw in a few extra to try to keep it on the plus side.
Make your very own designs with these SS10 (3MM) SPARKLING JET (Black) HOTFIX RHINESTONES!
These are 100% RHINESTONES with HotFix (Glue) Backing!
Application instructions (Household Iron):
1. Preheat iron to cotton setting (about 320-340 degrees).
2. Place transfer face down on a flat surface and careful lift the backing from the design (stones should stick to the clear plastic sheet). If any stones have shifted out of place, carefully put them back into place using tweezers.
3. Place the transfer, stone side down, onto the fabric and press into place with your hand. If it is not in the desired position, lift and reposition. (once heat bonded to fabric, you can't move the rhinestones)
4. Turn fabric inside out. Place iron over the design area and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds (DO NOT MOVE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT) Place iron over another design area for another 15 seconds and repeat till entire design is pressed. (Do not overheat or glue will lose its adhesion).
5. Then Set aside and allow transfer to cool.
6. Turn fabric to right side out. Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric. If stones are not sticking, replace the plastic sheet back onto the shirt and you may re-iron on the opposite side of the fabric again.
7. For best care, please wash garment inside out in cold delicate cycle and hanger dry.