Up for auction are 10 Sheets of 9 1/2" X 12" Mylar Transfer Tape.
(rhinestones or complete designs are not included with this purchase)
Make your very own rhinestone iron on transfers!
1. Glently remove the white backing away from the clear tape sticky side.
2. Place the clear tape sticky side up over your pattern or design.
(Make sure your design or pattern is flipped horizontally, since you are looking at the backside of the picture)
3. Then using a tweezers, lay your stones into place glue side up.
4. When done, your design is ready to go. Or place the backing paper over the design to keep for future use.
The clear tape is sticky enough to hold your design in place, but not so sticky that's it's difficult to work with.
Congratulations on finishing your very own Rhinestone Transfer Design!
Application instructions (Household Iron):
1. Preheat iron to cotton setting (about 320-340 degrees).
2. Place transfer face down on a flat surface and careful lift the backing from the design (stones should stick to the clear plastic sheet). If any stones have shifted out of place, carefully put them back into place using tweezers.
3. Place the transfer, stone side down, onto the fabric and press into place with your hand. If it is not in the desired position, lift and reposition. (once heat bonded to fabric, you can't move the rhinestones)
4. Turn fabric inside out. Place iron over the design area and apply steady pressure for 15 seconds (DO NOT MOVE IRON AROUND AS STONES MAY SHIFT) Place iron over another design area for another 15 seconds and repeat till entire design is pressed. (Do not overheat or glue will lose its adhesion).
5. Then Set aside and allow transfer to cool.
6. Turn fabric to right side out. Slowly and carefully peel the clear plastic sheet away from the fabric. If stones are not sticking, replace the plastic sheet back onto the shirt and you may re-iron on the opposite side of the fabric again.
7. For best care, please wash garment inside out in cold delicate cycle and hanger dry.